Terms & Conditions
This site and its contents are subject to copyright. The copyright is owned by Dealsking.com.au (A.C.N. 151 989 418) [Deals King Pty. Ltd.], or in the case of some material, a third party. This site and its contents may be viewed using your web browser and you may electronically copy and print hard copies of parts of this site solely for personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the content of this site is strictly prohibited.
The use of this Web Site is governed by the following terms and conditions, which may be amended by us from time to time (the "Terms and Conditions").
By using the Web Site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
You should read and familiarise yourself with these Terms and Conditions prior to using the Web Site. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Web Site.
1. We do not represent or warrant that the Web Site will be accessible or available on a timely basis, or that access to the Web Site will be uninterrupted or error free. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions obliges us to continue operating all or any part of the Web Site and we may modify or close down the Web Site (or part of it) at any time without any liability on our part.
2. When you visit Dealsking.com.au or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically, and consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
3. We reserve the right to email you various alerts including, but not restricted to product alerts and special offers that we believe may be of interest to you. We respect your right not to receive these communications and you may advise us at any time that you do not wish to receive these special offer and alert emails. Upon receiving such advice, we will disable that functionality from your account and remove your email from the communication list. You can choose to re-subscribe through the MY ACCOUNT section on our site.
4. Access to, and use of, this site is subject to these terms and conditions and all applicable laws, and is at your own risk. The site may contain errors, faults and inaccuracies and may not be complete and current. Deals King does not make any warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site, except as otherwise provided under applicable laws. Neither Deals King nor its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors or assigns will be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this site and any other site linked to this site. This limitation applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, and punitive or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
5. If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account name or password.
6. If you are under 18 years of age, you may use www.dealsking.com.au only with involvement and approval of a parent or guardian.
7. Deals King may, at its sole discretion, refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders.
8. Deals King will use its best endeavours to ensure the accuracy of information that appears on the site, however the site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies (including but not restricted to product description, availability and pricing) or information may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information as required from time to time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We also reserve the right to limit quantities (including after you have submitted your order).
9. Where a Recommended Retail Price (RRP) is displayed for products on our website this represents the full retail price listed on the product itself, suggested by the manufacturer or supplier, or estimated in accordance with standard industry practice for that specific product or a comparably featured item offered elsewhere.
10. Deals King will use its best endeavours to maintain a site that is computer virus free, but cannot guarantee that any file or program available for download and/or execution from or via this site is free from viruses or other conditions that could damage or interfere with data, hardware or any software with may be used. You assume all risk of use for all programs and files on this site, and you release Deals King entirely from any and all responsibility for any consequences of its use.
11. This site may contain links to third party sites and Deals King shall not be held responsible for the condition or content of these third party sites. Should you access those sites and / or use the products and services that appear on those sites, you do so at your own risk.
12. Your use of the site www.dealsking.com.au is governed and enforced by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. Any disputes arising from your use of this site are exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia. and if you access this site from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and assume responsibility for complying with the laws in the place where you access the site.
1300 880 518
Warranty & Returns
1. If You Have a Problem
If your purchase does not meet merchantable quality, fitness for purpose or match the description, we are here to make sure your issues are resolved.
Should you receive an item that has been incorrectly shipped, please CONTACT US at Dealsking.com.au and we will arrange to pick up the wrong item from you and deliver the correct one.
For defective or faulty products you should contact the Manufacturer directly to arrange for service or replacement according to the Manufacturer's service or replacement policy.
Alternatively, you may contact Dealsking.com.au so that we can get the item back from you and forward it to the service centre.
If you are unsure about the availability of the Manufacturer Service Network, please CONTACT US at Dealsking.com.au and we will advise you.
If a faulty product needs to be sent back to Dealsking.com.au please first CONTACT US to obtain technical support and/or a Return Authorization (RA) number. Any item sent back to us without an RA number will be rejected.
If a product is wrongly described or different from a sample shown, you may return the item and choose between an exchange, store credit or refund option.
2. If You Need to Return an Item
To send back an item you MUST obtain a Return Authorisation Number (RA No.) from Dealsking.com.au by CONTACTING US .
To process your request we will need the following information:
* Sales Order number
* Detailed description of the problem or the reason for the return
* A photo of the product if it is damaged during transportation (if it's required we will advise you which email address to send it to)
Upon receiving this information, we will evaluate your return request and issue you with an RA Number, together with full return instructions and a return address.
We may contact you prior to issuing an RA for more clarification in order to provide you with a more efficient service.
3. If You Have a Warranty Return
* Place the item you are returning in the original packing box that it arrived in
* Include all necessary components that will enable us to verify the problem reported. If in doubt, you should send back everything
* Ensure that your RA number is clearly displayed on the outside of the packaging
* Pack the item/s appropriately for transit - goods packaged without due care may be rejected or extra costs deducted for any transportation damage incurred
We strongly recommend the use of Registered Post in order to prevent loss in transit.
As an extra precaution, you may choose to take digital photos of the items before packaging them for return ( as a record of their condition) in case of any damage in transit back to us.
Dealsking.com.au will not be liable any damage or loss in transit, however we will assist you in any claim for compensation by reporting all the relevant information to the respective carriers.
Upon receipt of your item(s) we will send you an ITEM RECEIVED notice email.
Please allow for 1 -2 weeks from receipt for finalisation of any repairs, replacement, or refunds.
For PayPal users, we will return funds back to your PayPal account.
If you paid with a gift card, your refund will be issued in a form of store credit.
4. If You Need to Return a Gift
If you receive a gift purchased from Dealsking.com.au, you may return the gift and a credit will be issued to the original purchaser's account.
Your item must be eligible for return and you will need to follow and abide with our Standard Returns Policy.
You may only initiate a return if your name appears on the shipping address of the order. If not, then please contact the gift giver so that they may initiate the return.
All refunds will be issued to the original purchaser's account as per the original form of payment.
If an item arrives damaged or is found to be defective, please have the purchaser of the order contact us to obtain a Return Authorization.
After processing of the returned item, we will send you a replacement item if it is still available, or if not, we will credit the purchaser with the value of the order
To initiate your return, please contact Customer Service by visiting Dealsking.com.au and making an Order Enquiry via 'My Account' > 'Order History', or the 'Contact Us' section
5. If You Have Missing or Damaged Goods
Dealsking.com.au uses third-party delivery service providers, to deliver the orders to your door.
There will be occasions where incomplete deliveries, missing, stolen parcels, or damaged packages may result.
Should such a situation occur, we will follow investigation procedures with our delivery companies, and depending on the findings, we will address the issue with the most appropriate solution, such as sending of replacement item(s) or issuing of a credit or refund.
If our order tracking shows the order has been shipped, and you have not yet received your order within 7 working days, please CONTACT US with the order no. you are chasing.
If an order arrives damaged, please follow this procedure:
* If delivered by a courier and damage is visible or otherwise apparent, please inform the courier immediately at time of delivery
* If possible take clear quality digital photos of the damage
* Contact www.dealsking.com.au Customer Service within 24 hours of delivery, stating order details, and a description of the damage and we will advise what are the next steps to be taken,
* \If delivered by Australia Post please report the damage to the Post Office or call Post 131318
On our side:
* We will report this problem to our carrier, and if eligible make a claim for compensation
* Our carrier will either approve or reject our claim. based on their investigations
* If the claim is approved, www.dealsking.com.au will be able to send a replacement product, or provide a refund or credit as appropriate
We ask for your patience in such a situation as the whole process may take more than two weeks from start to finish.
6. What You Cannot Return
Unless items fail to meet merchantable quality, fitness for purpose and matching the description, refunds and credits will not be offered for the following products:
* Swim suits, Undergarments.
* Manchester Quilt and Sheet sets
* Factory-sealed sports collectible sets.
* Medicinal or Dietary Supplements.
* Wines and Perishable products (food items, chocolates, etc.)
* Any CD, DVD, Software or Video Games, that has been opened / taken out of its plastic wrap, unless the item is defective.
* For Wholesale purchases, we will not accept any partial case pack returns. Product must be returned in the original shipping pack with all individual items unopened.
* Other selected items as may appear from time to time on the product description page.